ABA offers a unique way to plug into not only the business community but the wider Alpharetta community as well.
- We host the State of the City address and Mayor’s breakfast.
- We operate the Alpharetta Business Expo, the small business and technology expo of Alpharetta and North Fulton.
- We operate the Alpharetta Farmer’s Market, recognized as one of the best farmers markets in the State.
- We publish the annual Alpharetta Guidebook along with the Alpharetta Convention & Visitors Bureau and the City of Alpharetta.
- We offer a monthly breakfast and afterhours meetings.
- Brew Moon OppoeSpring Fest in June
- Par 3 Golf Challenge in July
- Brew Moon Fall Fest in October coinciding with the Scarecrow Harvest by the City of Alpharetta
- Christmas Market in December in conjunction with the City of Alpharetta Christmas Tree Lighting
- The ABA promotes:
- Alpharetta’s business districts
- City improvements
- New business opportunities
- ABA encourages volunteering on our various committees:
- Alpharetta First
- Business Expo
- Farmers Market
As the business community, we can help shape the future of Alpharetta. Together we are a strong and positive voice making things happen for the good of our city. The value ABA can provide you professionally and your business is immeasurable.
Consider joining ABA today!
Membership is $150 annually, and corporate memberships are available in the first quarter of each new calendar year.