- May 4, 2017 @ 11:15 AM - 1:30 PM
- Cost: $30 per person includes lunch - RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
Join ABA as we welcome back Gregg Burkhalter for this dynamic presentation.
The most powerful tool in your professional toolbox is your Personal Brand. It can create opportunities and open “sales doors” that cold calling never will. It’s essential for long-term career and professional success.
The digital home of your Personal Brand is LinkedIn. Thanks to Microsoft’s recent purchase of LinkedIn and the rollout of the NEW LinkedIn desktop interface and mobile app, your LinkedIn profile now has more value than ever before.
Gregg’s presentation will answer the following questions:
- What is a Personal Brand?
- Why be concerned about my Personal Brand?
- How do I determine MY Personal Brand?
- How do I go about building my Personal Brand?
- How long does building a Personal Brand take?
- Is my Personal Brand my LinkedIn Profile?
- What’s new about the NEW LinkedIn desktop & app?
- Why is my LinkedIn profile now more valuable?
- How is my LinkedIn Profile different from my resume?
- How do I use the NEW LinkedIn to grow my brand?
- On the NEW LinkedIn, how do I build relationships?
- What should I be doing daily on the NEW LinkedIn?
- Do I need to buy the Premium version of LinkedIn?
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Gregg Burkhalter is a recognized authority on LinkedIn and Personal Branding. He has trained countless professionals across the U.S. and Canada to effectively brand themselves and market their businesses on LinkedIn.
Known by many as “The LinkedIn Guy”, Gregg provides LinkedIn Training and Strategy (and Branding Coaching) via one-on-one and group training sessions, corporate presentations and webinars. He is also a frequent speaker at civic and chamber events and area universities.